Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

nymphomale101

Reaction score
i would like these two if at all possible the resistance 3 one i would like to be white and black not white and orange if at all possible also the other one i would like to have a black background as well

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I'm going to try to make the last few requests when I get home later today. Don't want you guys thinking I've abandoned ship. Just got busy at home/work.

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I've attached the last 4 requested. For future reference, I'm going to be doing these over on RootzWiki now (same topic name). I will still check back here every now and again.

@robbie35085 - They can only be 480x182 so I did what I could.

Last edited:

mjwhitta

Reaction score
@mtolbert - I've created 3 bootlogos (black, white, and red backgrounds). The black didn't show up well and white is really bright so I added red and decided to let you choose which you like best. I'll TRY to work on a bootanimation but I'm not a GIMP expert so it might take some time. I usually start with a gif when making bootanimations. I'm not sure how to make a static image rotate, but I'm sure there are some tutorials around somewhere.

mtolbert

Reaction score
@mtolbert - I've created 3 bootlogos (black, white, and red backgrounds). The black didn't show up well and white is really bright so I added red and decided to let you choose which you like best. I'll TRY to work on a bootanimation but I'm not a GIMP expert so it might take some time. I usually start with a gif when making bootanimations. I'm not sure how to make a static image rotate, but I'm sure there are some tutorials around somewhere.

I loaded the red and it was impossible to see the logo against it at all. Any suggestions?

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I loaded the red and it was impossible to see the logo against it at all. Any suggestions?

Hmm... I tried to match the red that was already in the image. Let me flash it real quick and see what's up. Is there a color you would prefer? Maybe a lighter red?

CM7GB4DX

mtolbert

Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me buddy. You are the professional. I just wanna see the honor guard logo

mjwhitta

Reaction score
Ok, I figured out the problem. I was in a hurry. Give this one a try. If you would prefer another color let me know. I've got to go put my son to bed, so this is the only one I could get done for now.

mtolbert

Reaction score
Ok, I figured out the problem. I was in a hurry. Give this one a try. If you would prefer another color let me know. I've got to go put my son to bed, so this is the only one I could get done for now.

Ok man. That one worked and looks awesome. Great work. Sorry took so long to get back to you about it. Had to cook dinner for the family.

r1nstang

Reaction score
stupid question...but are these flashable on the droid bionic? i just upgraded from the DX and would love to be able to continue using these boot logos

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
stupid question...but are these flashable on the droid bionic? i just upgraded from the DX and would love to be able to continue using these boot logos

nope, not only are the image sizes wrong but the updater script used to flash these are probably different as well.

r1nstang

Reaction score
nope, not only are the image sizes wrong but the updater script used to flash these are probably different as well.

Well hell guess i gotta try to figure out how to get the image from the bootlogo.zip i had on my X into a .img so i can put it on with the Team Black Hat app

SteelDrake

Reaction score
View attachment 47618

So, I was looking at all the bootlogos, and they look awesome, but I never seen many band ones, so would you mind doing this one?

Also, just to be sure, these will work on Droid 2, right?