Droid X battery life???

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Obviously no one knows battery life on the DX yet. But will a bigger display and more powerful processor = substantially higher battery usage???

Thoughts???

hoax

Reaction score
This is the single largest concern I have with the Droid X.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wait till the official specs are released, most likely on the 23rd. Battery mah info should be released. If it's above 2000 it should be okay.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
One thing that we didnt talk about is with the size of this phone, The X should be able to get a slim extended battery.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Battery life? It should be. HTC skimped on the cpu with the EVO...."Americas 1st 4G phone"

Im no tech guru, but I know enuff about the difference between 65nm vs. 45nm that I woulda put a 45nm cpu in the EVO, especially with it having a bigger screen. The Inc and the EVO have the exact same cpu and its a 65nm one.

But hey ...1Ghz is all that matters, right?

Droids

Reaction score
45nm draws less juice so battery life should be comparable to the current moto droid. Resolution is the same too, same amount of pixels to light up. I think the X has a 1500mA battery.

Yodes

Reaction score
45nm draws less juice so battery life should be comparable to the current moto droid. Resolution is the same too, same amount of pixels to light up. I think the X has a 1500mA battery.

I think saying the X will be similar in life to the original Droid is a little optimistic. I think it'll definitely be better than the EVOs and Incredibles battery life but not quite on the Droids level.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah 1500 mah seems low.