Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Droid X: A Few Handy Hints

by Rob Jackson on July 1st, 2010

As I explained in my Droid X Hands-On, I’m hoping to get up my full review tomorrow. In my attempt to be completely thorough I just read the user guide in its entirety, and simply couldn’t wait until tomorrow to share this incredibly useful bit of advice on page 18 of the manual:

droid-x-tips-550x391.jpg

That’s right… if you aren’t able to see the screen while wearing sunglasses… take them off. Try to sleep on THAT cosmic piece of advice while your mind gets blown by all sorts of related philosophical thoughts.

phonedog.com

blanz

Reaction score
To search, press search.

I like that one too haha

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
so wait a minute...now I'm really confused.

This doesn't make sense to me.

The point of sunglasses is to protect your eyes from the suns glare if I take them off they will be unprotected. So how am I supposed to look at the screen without protecting my eyes?

See this is why Android is so confusing. So do I need to be rooted then or not?

Shred or Die

Reaction score
Purchase Apple Sunglasses. They make it simple, and therefore superior in every way. Just don't put them on over your ears the wrong way or you will lose the majority of your polarization.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Purchase Apple Sunglasses. They make it simple, and therefore superior in every way. Just don't put them on over your ears the wrong way or you will lose the majority of your polarization.

bwahahahahaha

yurdle

Reaction score

Lol this is good but would probaby be so true... Leave it to apple to make the best into something stupid and half useless..

Now I'll be nice.. Not everything they make is crap... They do have some good stuff

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I think he the tip is for those who wear sunglasses at night when the brightness dims due to it's sensors .

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So the screen senses brightness and I have to put my sunglasses on the screen ?

can I do this thru ADB?