Droid update 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

liqudcool

Reaction score
I have insider info that vzw will roll out their update for the moto droid june 23 starting at 12pm eastern time...

dwagner88

Reaction score
Since this is your first post, I'm inclined to say bugger off. But this would explain why adobe will be at the VZW event on the 23rd. They are there to announce flash for the original droid. This may also confirm that the droid x will launch without flash or 2.2. Provided you aren't just blowing hot air.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
it would have to be pretty darn "inside" to be reliable :icon_eek:

dilleyo

Reaction score
I have insider info that vzw will roll out their update for the moto droid june 23 starting at 12pm eastern time...

sweet im rooted so dont really need it but i have family who aint good update:]

OP
L

liqudcool

Reaction score
Since this is your first post, I'm inclined to say bugger off. But this would explain why adobe will be at the VZW event on the 23rd. They are there to announce flash for the original droid. This may also confirm that the droid x will launch without flash or 2.2. Provided you aren't just blowing hot air.

Yes I have great info since I have family that is a part of the new update... n yes to the event that's when the world is to find out unless u r mem of droid forums... ur welcome

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What do you mean by "you have a family that is a part of the new update"?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I won't say not but I will call tonight and see where we are at. This could very well be close since the press conference has Adobe in it as well.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
in an effort to not have a bunch of flaming. I am going to close the thread for a bit......i'll check back in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.