Droid Turbo...built for war!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm considering this phone strongly as an upgrade to my Note 3... but since I'd be paying full retail price I might have to think about it. Maybe the reviews will win me over...

I'm expecting the reviews to blow us all away. I don't have great expectations for the camera, but who know...they may surprise us. Still, the other specs are out of the ball-park.

quadtronix

Reaction score
I'm expecting the reviews to blow us all away. I don't have great expectations for the camera, but who know...they may surprise us. Still, the other specs are out of the ball-park.

Yep, I know... Decided to go ahead and get one. Picked it up this morning (32GB/Ballistic Nylon). I just finished installing my apps and setting it up. Now it's just finishing charging...

First impressions are all positive but I'll need some time b4 I can say for sure what I think. But I can say I love the build quality and materials/aesthetics. It's also super fast! And it's charging fast too... 52% when I plugged it in and about an hour or so and I'm at 97%! Plus during that time I was updating and installing lots of apps... Can't wait for it to finish so I can play around with it some more without the cord hanging out the bottom... Lol... By the way, does this have wireless charging?

TatDroid

Reaction score
Yep, I know... Decided to go ahead and get one. Picked it up this morning (32GB/Ballistic Nylon). I just finished installing my apps and setting it up. Now it's just finishing charging...

First impressions are all positive but I'll need some time b4 I can say for sure what I think. But I can say I love the build quality and materials/aesthetics. It's also super fast! And it's charging fast too... 52% when I plugged it in and about an hour or so and I'm at 97%! Plus during that time I was updating and installing lots of apps... Can't wait for it to finish so I can play around with it some more without the cord hanging out the bottom... Lol... By the way, does this have wireless charging?
Yes, it does do wireless charging.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

JDH

Reaction score
I picked mine up on the 30th, like it a bunch. Came from Droid RAZR Max so I am used to extraordinary battery life already. I just plugged mine into turbo charger after 14 hours, screen time about 6hours, 13% left on charge. That is a long way from 48 hours. Wanted to run it pretty much down low and charge over night. I will repeat this a couple times and hopefully it will improve to what we were all expecting from a 3900 mah battery. Next time I will iclude screen shots.