Droid Turbo 2 Will Have 1,000+ Moto Maker Combos & Confirmed 'shatterproof' Display

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-turbo-2-maxx-1.jpg

It looks like there is now confirmation of a couple of things for the new Motorola Droid Turbo 2. According to leaked marketing materials, the Droid Turbo 2 will have the previously rumored "shatterproof" display. On top of that, the materials also share that the Moto Maker customization options will include over 1,000 different combinations.

droid-turbo-2-maxx-2.jpg

Finally, there is one other tasty morsel served up by the marketing mats: apparently Verizon will be offering up to $300 if you trade in an old smartphone toward a new Droid Turbo 2. That's a smokin' deal. We can't wait to see if the latest Droid Turbo 2 will live up to the Droid name!

Here's our dedicated Droid Turbo 2 section for further discussion: DROID Turbo 2 | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: Droid-Life

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Good stuff.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Interesting that the maxx will be billed the battery device..and the turbo is the shatterproof device..

They're going to take a shattered screen smartphone for the turbo2 for up to 300$ in trade in..

The maxx2 the device cannot be screen damaged ..for up to 300$ in trade in..

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
94it1, Don't count on the highest value for trade-in, normally the $300 is for something like a Apple ip6s + or Note 5 or S6+. When ever I get a quote for a phone it's only work 10 dollars or so.

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
They are going to have a huge problem with the shatter proof moniker.

Let the youtube videos begin!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
94it1, Don't count on the highest value for trade-in, normally the $300 is for something like a Apple ip6s + or Note 5 or S6+. When ever I get a quote for a phone it's only work 10 dollars or so.
I'm not new to this game...see how it says "up to".... Great to point out for other members..but this is far from my first rodeo..LOL