Droid, the other women in your life

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Just as long as you don't put on XXXtictactoe and tape it to the headboard when you're romancing your wife.
edit: instead of a car dock, how about a headboard dock?

johnnieeve

Reaction score
The only time my wife gives me a hard time with my Droid is when she rolls over in bed at night and lands on top of it. Kind of hard on her back, I guess?:biggrin:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife has second life, I have the Droid and the Forum. We totally accept it and nobody gets upset about anything.

Weird, huh?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just as long as you don't put on XXXtictactoe and tape it to the headboard when you're romancing your wife.

i took my car dock at put it on my headboard...see right there in the middle! LmAo

1267731167109.jpg

tydougherty

Reaction score
Got that too.. BUT. She just got an Eris.. and after seeing her with it for the first night last night.. it seems as if I will be the one bothering her now..

She kept asking how I get any work done during the day..

bristolcat

Reaction score
I'm a woman with a husband who resents cell phones in general. He gets mad at me always looking at the Droid. He calls it my baby. Sigh.

OP
Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score

i took my car dock at put it on my headboard...see right there in the middle! LmAo

1267731167109.jpg

This is by far the best use of an accessory yet! Love it.

Rayv

Reaction score
This doesn't just go for the guys. Typical conversation at my house:
Matt (my husband): are you going to put that thing down while we watch this movie?
Me: NO! I loves Clyde (my droid)! He needs me!!

My husband has his own droid, but he doesn't like customizing stuff like I do. He isn't nearly as addicted to his phone as I am to mine.

D

droidavie

My Motorola Droid is an escape. It's like shopping for women, except I don't spend money or get myself in debt with it. If only she could understand this, even my girlfriends mom commented how I'm always on my Droid. Maybe I will send this link to my girlfriend.

mrtrumpet

Reaction score
Great thread! When I first got my Droid in January my wife was giving me the same treatment most husbands here have noted. Then she got an Eris about 6 weeks ago. She loves that as much as I love my Droid! Matrimonial bliss has been preserved!

Merire

Reaction score
Even before I got my droid, my girlfriend was often telling me that she wished she was a computer because she was thinking that I was spending too much time on computers...

That's the deal when you are dating a geek, hun.