DROID Software Overview Video Pt. 1

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey,

@salomondrin mad another good clip bout droid!

[video=youtube;3bz9b9P-3E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bz9b9P-3E0]YouTube - Motorola Droid Software Overview (Part 1)[/video]

He said a keyboard starring clip is soon ahead ;)

Cant wait

Tigger

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty good review. It seems to be alittle more indepth software wise then others and I like that.

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Yeah, thats what i like bout salomondrins vids, cuz he IS a blackberry addict, so he knows bout weekness n stuff, so his clips feature a lot o stuff. So he kinda puts a point on those weaknesses in comparisson to DROID and other phones.

As i wrote, heel Upload part to tday and a keyboard starring clip. Stay tuned!

Spartan

Reaction score
Good video clip, but what I'm concerned with is can I use the browser in landscape mode without extending the physical keyboard?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Good video clip, but what I'm concerned with is can I use the browser in landscape mode without extending the physical keyboard?

Yes the accelerometer does work on the Browser. Im not sure why he slid it open every time.

My question is this, and it may have been answered on one of the million and 1 articles on the Droid. Can you save images from the webpage?

Jason

Reaction score
Great Video. I haven't seen a Video where they show what happens when you get a text. If someone on your contacts sends you a text will their picture that you have for them in your contacts show up?

forkup

Reaction score

Yes the accelerometer does work on the Browser. Im not sure why he slid it open every time.

My question is this, and it may have been answered on one of the million and 1 articles on the Droid. Can you save images from the webpage?

Yes you can. You simply long click on the image and it gives you the option to save the pic.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

yes you can under menu there is a select option like on the berry...

as far as the accelelerometer it can be turned on or off.... he may have it turned off to keep it in portrait mode.