Droid SD card in the DX???

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
So I was wondering. Could I use the SD card in my Droid in the Droid X??? I have a few apps that are no longer available in the market and I want to be able to transfer them to the DX after backing them up with Astro. Will there be any issues wih using the Droids SD card in the X???

Cuz97

Reaction score
Essentially it should work no problem if your just installing .apk's and of course your media will work. My Droid card works in all the VZW droids . tested in ALLY, Devour, Incredible and Eris. My favorite thing to do is installing sms bomber on multiple phones at once and sending a friend 100 sms from each phone. Most i did at one was 400. LOL

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Essentially it should work no problem if your just installing .apk's and of course your media will work. My Droid card works in all the VZW droids . tested in ALLY, Devour, Incredible and Eris. My favorite thing to do is installing sms bomber on multiple phones at once and sending a friend 100 sms from each phone. Most i did at one was 400. LOL

You would no longer be my friend. :icon_eek:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dang! You're TERRIBLE! Wanna do lunch? :rofl3:

shamus

Reaction score
The X comes with a 16GB card.
So why not just backup the .APKs and your media to your PC and put it on the X when you get it.

Cuz97

Reaction score
the sms bomber in the market is so generic . I think it only allows u t to send like 5 at a time. I have the OLD one which iit say no more than 40 sms at a time but I tested it at a 100. I wanna try more. Any volunteers ? Corina? :)

Update: Just checked the market and found JDS SMS Bomber . Says u can send unlimited. Not Confirmed... YET

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We used JDS today, set it for 100 and it sent 65