Droid screen broken... Anything i can do to see my texts?

katmac95

Reaction score
So, this is my fourth model of the original droid, and the second time the screen has decided to die. Another one will be coming shortly in the mail, etc., etc...

But I've been expecting a couple important texts, and my phone keeps buzzing, letting me know I have them. Only problem is, I can't see what any of them say (and there are a good 15+ since my phone bit it... again). I just wondered if there was any way to view those texts? Not necessarily respond to them, but just to see them? The phone works perfectly, fantastically! That is, except for the screen being completely and totally black.

Anyone? Is there anything I can do? (this model has to be sent back to... wherever) in a couple days, so the sooner I get a response, the better!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome.... afaik you can't see them... couldn't you ask the people to resend the texts after you get your replacement?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
You might be able to use AirDroid or Webkey, though I don't know if you can set them up without being able to see the phone screen.