Droid sale $119.00 (plus activation) till Midnight Monday

AlphaDroid

Reaction score
That is the best price I've seen. Too bad it requires a 2 yr contract.

Is it possible to contact the admin people and have them put a category of "best place to buy..."

This is a first quality phone, correct? Not a second or discontinue model, correct?

Last edited:
OP
romeov

romeov

Reaction score
I would assume so, not sure, I just saw the droid on one of my daily deal sites and threw the link in here

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
That is the best price I've seen. Too bad it requires a 2 yr contract.

Is it possible to contact the admin people and have them put a category of "best place to buy..."

This is a first quality phone, correct? Not a second or discontinue model, correct?

Yep. New from Verizon with full warranty. :icon_eek:

fussion101

Reaction score
If there's a warranty problem with the phone can we return/exchange it to any verizon wireless store or is to the original seller?

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
If there's a warranty problem with the phone can we return/exchange it to any verizon wireless store or is to the original seller?

That's what I was wondering as well. But, with it being a verizon phone, and the warranty through them, going to a store would be fine IMO. I obviously can't say 100% but that just makes sense to me from dealing with Verizon in the past. :D

Either way, I'm not due for any upgrades on our account. :( If we did, I'd already have a Droid activated and in my hands. :(

vtrac

Reaction score
Letstalk.com has it for $150 with $25 coupons floating around, no rebates required. I ended up getting mine for $135 shipped and taxes. I've ordered from them several times and have had no problems at all. Let me know if you need a $25 coupon code.

Attackcenter

Reaction score
This is another Simplexity deal. I believe you have to sign a separate ETF with them, you only have the option of using their insurance, and I don't think you can take it to the Verizon Store, it has to go through them. I notice that there are a lot of links posted from Simplexity affiliates. I'm surprised that nobody has picked up that it's the same website template that used for Wirefly, Best Buy Mobile Online, Sears, and now Overstock. It's the same place Simplexity. Google it.

AC

Jorenm

Reaction score
From what I can tell you can't add the data to the plan, so it'd be pay as you go? That'd never work for a droid.