Droid RAZr stuck on red eye - Please help!

Tee102

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if someone could help me - I have a similar problem as mentioned above. I inadvertently rebooted my Droid XT912 and it is now stuck on the electric red eye. No matter what I do (holding the power button, power button+volume down, power button+volume up, power button+volume Up+volume down) it just goes dark until I release the buttons and then it just reboots and again gets stuck at the red eye. I've read some other forums and articles about others who have had this issue and I cannot even get any of the menus to reset to factory settings, etc. This has happened to me previously and strangely enough all of a sudden it just came back to normal and started working again. Kind of doesn't seem like it's happening this time. Does anyone know what I can do to get the phone working again without losing anything? Hopefully it's not too much to ask.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
same as problem
Good morning and welcome to the Forum. Are you using a Droid RAZR as your current phone, or a different model? I only ask because those came out in 2012 and you don't see many around anymore.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk