Droid Razr slows down all the time.

BostonDroid626

Reaction score
So I have had my Droid Razr since January have never had a problem what so ever until lately. I have ICS and have rebooted the phone and uninstalled a lot of apps.
Yet the phone seems to slow down and lag a lot. I delete all my text messages twice a month and run task killer. I don't know what else to do to help with it.

If anyone has any idea to help keep this from happening it would be much appreciated.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forum!

Some people have completed factory data resets after installing ICS which completely wipes the phone of all data...I am not sure that it will solve your slow down issue but it could be a possibly if you don't find a better solution...good luck!

sajgel

Reaction score
If the task killer is from the app store, delete it. You don't need an after market task killer. Just use the one that come with the phone. To use the stock task killer, press and hold the home key and just swipe left to right on the app that is running.

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
***When my phone starts slowing down and bogging up, I use ("1 Tap Cleaner") by Sam lu, and clear the (memory cashe)!
When it gets to the point that my browser, or an app just sits there "loading and loading" I clear the Cashe, go back, and it INSTANTLY fires up !!!***

***Works for me every time!!*** Been doing this for almost a year now!

And Welcome to the Forums! :-D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums