Droid razr or Droid razr maxx?

shahzaib10

Reaction score
For curiosity, for all of you Droid razr owners, if you had a choice , what would you choice? The super slim and sexy Droid razr with a not good battery life or a fatter less appealing Droid razr maxx with 3000 battery?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who said the razr didn't already have decent battery life? The bigger battery will help, but it will help a phone that already has good battery life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
My battery is good...the maxx isn't on my wish list....

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
I didn't mean that the Droid razr didn't have a bad battery life, just not good enough. I have to keep it on 3g to get good battery:(...

satarecah

Reaction score
If you want to waste 300$$ buy the maxx or you could stay with the razr sorry to say i only use internal storage for pictures and apps lol and my battery is fine on og razr

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
Yea, I agree. I can easily get 20 + hrs on a single charge.

Do you get that on 4g???? With light use or heavy?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I think you will find that a lot of people are only turning on 4G when they have some serious surfing to do. Otherwise they leave the phone on 3G. In other words if you don't immediately need the extra speed don't pay the battery draining price for it. YMMV!!

Good luck.

Xil

Reaction score

I use a lot of Smart Actions. since I'm at school during the day and there is wifi I have it set that 4g goes off. Ill turn it on if I need to. Same deal with when I'm at home. but im on it like all day. so i'd say fairly heavy use.

satarecah

Reaction score
I only use 3g unless im in a area with 4g and other than that my phone is unplugged at 7am and is plugged in at 8 pm and im at half battery by then just be smart and don't play games on it xD unless you got your charger (btw i have a spare charger every where i go just incase)

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
I use a lot of Smart Actions. since I'm at school during the day and there is wifi I have it set that 4g goes off. Ill turn it on if I need to. Same deal with when I'm at home. but im on it like all day. so i'd say fairly heavy use.

Thanks

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Buy the RAZR for $199.00. The extra $100.00 for the MAXX isn't worth it.

Now if the RAZR had horrendous battery life I'd say different but right now the RAZR is the easy choice. Same phone (but thinner) good battery life and $100.00 cheaper.

Sent from Droid RAZR

jdroid80

Reaction score
Yup, completely up to you. I know when my wife's update comes in Feb she plans on getting the RAZR(1).

B

bens42608

Omg this
Razr maxx looks so effin amazing. So far there has been nothing id trade my bionic 4 because I cherish my extended battery but this phone has more battery and its still super thin! Im loving this phone so far

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that the razr maxx is super thin..it almost as width as the bionic or even more...it looks like the thunderbolt from the side..

When they put the razr and razr maxx together..the razr was 1/3 as thin..