Droid Razr Belt clip (Holster)

james.razr

Reaction score
I am about to get the droid razr and i am looking for a belt clip (holster) without a case. I don't like a case on my phone and all i want to do is clip the phone on my belt. I have been searching everywhere online and I don't think they make one. Does anybody out here know if it exists and where can i get it.
PLEASE HELP.....

Last edited:

busab

Reaction score
I have looked all over for one also. All I could find was some generic ones on eBay. They would probably fit but I doubt it would be as tight of a fit as I would like.

OP
J

james.razr

Reaction score
I was looking and saw seidio is making one....i am going to try to contact them next week.

USCGVet

Reaction score
Local Verizon Store had one that is functional and the best I have been ablr to locate.:D

GetS2pd

Reaction score
I bought an off-brand leather holster from the Langley AFB exchange just for use while working outside the majority of the day. For the life of me, I can't remember the manufacturer's name or the list of phones on the packaging that the holster fits. The holster carries the phone perfect - snug fit with just the right amount of stretching material to hold the phone in place, perfect dimensions, and a swivel clip.

I'll swing by the exchange again tomorrow if you want to know the brand. Oh yeah, it was only $16!

Last edited: