Droid RAZR battery issues

blitz1

Reaction score
I've been having some major issues with my droid razr for awhile now, with it going from full charge to dead in 4 and a half hours, 2 hours screen on time. LTE is on, wifi, GPS, Bluetooth are off and the phone is at auto brightness. All of my usage is just texting, twitter, web browsing and Facebook, nothing intense. I sent in my old phone because I thought it might be that the battery was not holding charge, but my "certirfied pre-owned" phone came in yesterday and has the exact same battery life as my old one... Any help?

Philiparms

Reaction score
I have had the same issues as well. I chose razr maxx over galaxy simply for battery life, im more familiar with motorola software, and the supposed extra durability. The advertisement make it sound as if the phone is durable as it can be using words like "gorilla glass" and "kevlar back" iv cracked two screens on these (thank god for asurion) the battery is no better then my original non maxx razr especially after apps are acquired, and the software was ruined by Google and has fewer perks then even earlier generation smart phones. Only thing that has significant battery performance improvements without making the phone next to useless is the detailed night reading option in super manager app, gps airtime app, advanced task killer app or zapper app, and that's it. It charges painfully slow as well

OP
B

blitz1

Reaction score
mine charges pretty quick, I have a regular droid razr, no maxx