Droid Razor M and 2011 Chevy

Bandaid2859

Reaction score
In January, the amplifier in our 2011 Chevy Equinox died. After having it replaced, we began getting messages saying that the system says that we cannot place calls on our bluetooth device. This usually happens during a call and requires us to turn the BT off on our phone and then turn it back on again to continue with our call. After multiple calls to GM Infotainment(6) and Onstar(6) we received no help. After taking the truck back to the dealer, they are telling us that it was a BT module that was the issue. On 4/10, a new module was installed and I was assure that this would fix the issue. After mating my wife's phone to the truck, we got the error message again.
Is anyone else having this issue with their Chevy/GM product ? I was told that Onstar issued a BT update to fix an issue similar to this, but Onstar has given me the run around with every call. Any help would be greatly appreciated.DancingNexusdancedroid

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Since the new parts were installed in the car, have you tried a complete Bluetooth "unpairing" from the phone and from the car? Sometimes you just need to completely "unpair" and forget both devices. Then, reboot the phone and setup the pairing again following the Chevy owners manual steps. That might get things working again.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Chevys probably only work with i-phone...lol. Two things I will never have.