Droid push email issues

scorpio47

Reaction score
Hello all

New to the forum here - my first post

I did a search on push mail, and unfortunately, I could not get any answers, so I'm hoping someone here can help me with this. I've had my Droid for about a month now and absolutely love it. However, over the last week or so, it's pretty much stopped pushing my emails out, from either my gmail or my exchange account. The gmail account will still push every once in awhile, but the exchange side has pretty much stopped. Anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'm completely stumped...

Thanks in advance!!!

droidman101

Reaction score
Hello all

New to the forum here - my first post

I did a search on push mail, and unfortunately, I could not get any answers, so I'm hoping someone here can help me with this. I've had my Droid for about a month now and absolutely love it. However, over the last week or so, it's pretty much stopped pushing my emails out, from either my gmail or my exchange account. The gmail account will still push every once in awhile, but the exchange side has pretty much stopped. Anyone have any ideas what it could be? I'm completely stumped...

Thanks in advance!!!

Hmmmmmmmm...... sometimes this happens to my phone and I just reboot it but you probably have rebooted it during that time but try it if you haven't already done so