Droid Problems

Spartan Killa41

Reaction score
I have had my Motorola Droid for about 4 weeks and I have recently noticed that my phone will not allow me to insert text in sms messages. It will allow me to write but it wont show on the bar, plus the send button is not lit up and will not allow me to send even blank messages to anyone in my contacts. Next everything is slow, moving between the homepages is very laggy and selecting apps is unresponsive and if it does work it takes up to 5 seconds, please help i want real peoples advice before i go to the verizon store full of people that only know how to sell phones not fix problems or care about customers.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
The send button does not light up until there is something to send, intentionally preventing blank messages. I'm not sure what you mean by: "It will allow me to write but it wont show on the bar". Are you using the physical keyboard or onscreen keyboard?

As for the other issues, try rebooting the phone. If that doesn't help, you may have to try removing some apps. There is likely a rogue app causing the problems if a reboot doesn't fix it.