Droid Pro Service not working

kwardie

Reaction score
A couple days ago my Droid Pro started acting up. From getting hot to not turning on 3G then going to 1X. When i make a call or receive a call it says i have no service so they can barely hear me.

I have tried Factory reset and also calling verizon, but they didnt do anything for me.

Any suggestions??

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
A couple days ago my Droid Pro started acting up. From getting hot to not turning on 3G then going to 1X. When i make a call or receive a call it says i have no service so they can barely hear me.

I have tried Factory reset and also calling verizon, but they didnt do anything for me.

Any suggestions??
Check to see if you have your network setting set to CDMA, menu>settings>wireless and networks>mobile networks. My Pro sometimes (for what ever reason) will boot into GSM mode. Verizon is a CDMA network, not a GSM network. If this doesn't solve your issue then call Verizon again and insist on a replacement phone. By the way...what third party apps have you downloaded and installed?

OP
K

kwardie

Reaction score
It was set to global so I changed it to cdma

The last app I downloaded was the Go Launcher. I only download apps that are on the android market.

Thanks. They are going to send me another phone, a samsung continuum. I am gonna miss my DROID though. My husband wants it, so if you can think of something else to make it work, he would be happy :)

So far my 3G hasn't cut off like it has been doing. But my 1X still comes up with no service.