Droid Pro Handcent delivery reports

freshypepper

Reaction score
After upgrading the the newest software pushed to the Pro, 2.2.26 I believe, all of my handcent delivery reports show as unsuccessful. I have tried all combinations of checking and unchecking the boxes for delivery report from carrier and handcent created delivery report, and nothing changes. The text are hitting their target, so I am not sure what the problem is.

Anyone have any suggestions?

joshka555

Reaction score
My fiance is having the exact same problem. Ive been through all the setting amd.menus and tried every combination of settings I could. The problem is probably a bug with handcent that was created with the OTA o/s update. If anyone has any information to to the contrary please lets us know. Im going to send a bug report to the handcent devs and we will go from there.

Thanks for your time everyone.

OP
F

freshypepper

Reaction score
Yes, I tried the stock delivery settings and it didn't work either. It was a shot in the dark, but I am trying anything now...

rqbaljh

Reaction score
Yes, I tried the stock delivery settings and it didn't work either. It was a shot in the dark, but I am trying anything now...

I have the same exact problem with the OTA GB leak, .588, on my droid X.

Anyone ever solve?

rqbaljh

Reaction score
My issue is I can't get any pictures to go through and people that send me pictures I can't get know. I am seriously thinking about deleting handcent and going stock until they come up with a fix.

Report to handcent.

this is about the delivery report not working right.

joshka555

Reaction score
Have you by chance checked the settings in the stock messaging app? Maybe it changed something there. Its a shot it the dark at what is probably a bug with handcent.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I did fail.to mention that before I posted I did try to mess with the delivery reports in the stock messaging app but that did not yield any results. Awsome suggestion though. :)

Handcent does work properly on my droid x.