Droid POWERMAT

Diordna

Reaction score
Also works for MyTouch.
Just place the Droid on the mat and it automatically chargers, no plug-ins or anything. It will be due this Spring or Summer. They're trying to make it surpass the standard charging now, which they're working on. Here is a picture:

droidmat.jpg

FireDroid

Reaction score
Worthless if it only does the Droid! I want the Droid to work with the power mat but I want to use it for other things also, definately not going to pay $100 just to charge my Droid only!

joshua117

Reaction score
Worthless if it only does the Droid! I want the Droid to work with the power mat but I want to use it for other things also, definately not going to pay $100 just to charge my Droid only!

i have to agree, its a great idea, but the extra money you have to spend on every device is a bit much for me.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

i have to agree, its a great idea, but the extra money you have to spend on every device is a bit much for me.

I would personally agree, unless it charges 2X or more faster. Especially with the droids battery life complaints.