droid phone comparisons

paraman72

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site that has the comparisons and differences of each of the phones? Or can someone tell me in a nut shell what the main differences are between the phones? or is it just updating and providing newer gadgets with each new phone?

Thanks

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site that has the comparisons and differences of each of the phones? Or can someone tell me in a nut shell what the main differences are between the phones? or is it just updating and providing newer gadgets with each new phone?
Not anything that is constantly updated. Don't put the cart before the horse. Start with your needs/wants and use them to narrow down the phone choices.

kcook323

Reaction score
I would like to know the same thing, in a nutshell I guess. I currently have an original Droid. I'm currently due for an upgrade and when I went to the store, I loved the Droid 3. I came so close to going ahead and getting it (it was on BOGO last week), but hubby was on the fence with upgrading to a smartphone (ugh, I was SO close to converting him, lol). So, of course, I decided to wait.

I'm wondering what the difference in Droid 3, the Bionic, and Prime will be. I like my Droid, but it is getting very temperamental lately. I know every several months they are going to upgrade and out-do what they already have, but even going from the Droid to the Droid 3, BIG difference. What will the Bionic and Prime offer? 4G means nothing to me right now because it isn't even offered where I live, heck 3G is hit or miss. Anyways, I was coming to the forum to post this question anyways, maybe I should have started my own thread.

Thanks!

phoenix827

Reaction score
Kcook, my wife is in the same spot, she has been digging up info and changing her mind for the last few weeks.