Are There Any Real World DroidX Iphne4 Comparisons

soba1

Reaction score
I know this may be a shot in the dark but has anyone been able to find any real world comparisons between Droid X and the Iphone 4.
I would love to see and actual real life screen comparison between the two. Comparison of the web page viewing quality, picture viewing quality,
random sample picture viewing quality.
If anyone can find and post side by side images real world. Thanks in advance. U think with all this hype there would be some.

BzB

Reaction score
you're not actually considering the iphone 4 are you?

it's hard to match these up directly because of the differences in screen size and resolution. in general the iphone should have the edge due to resolution and better screen tech being used. but what are you trying to compare?

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
you're not actually considering the iphone 4 are you?

it's hard to match these up directly because of the differences in screen size and resolution. in general the iphone should have the edge due to resolution and better screen tech being used. but what are you trying to compare?

No not at all I just want to see how it measures up color saturation wise.
Yes I also realize that the i4 will have the edge. Just curious as to how much difference there is. Just a curious comparison

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I've seen some iPhone 4s in person and I was VERY impressed by the screen. It's hard to explain WHAT was impressive. The best comparison I can make is if you have seen e-ink (Kindle, etc.). If so, do you understand the difference in how easy on your eyes the e-ink is versus a typical laptop LCD screen? THAT is the feeling I got when looking at it that made me impressed. It wasn't QUITE to the extent that e-ink is, but it was tremendously better in that regard.

Are there proper words for what I'm trying to say? I've now tried explaining this like 5 times and I never know how to explain this other than this way.

dangerous

Reaction score
a Little Off Topic. but

this link talks about IP4 and HTC EVO

[video=youtube;FL7yD-0pqZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg]YouTube - iPhone4 vs HTC Evo[/video]

OP
soba1

soba1

Reaction score
I've seen some iPhone 4s in person and I was VERY impressed by the screen. It's hard to explain WHAT was impressive. The best comparison I can make is if you have seen e-ink (Kindle, etc.). If so, do you understand the difference in how easy on your eyes the e-ink is versus a typical laptop LCD screen? THAT is the feeling I got when looking at it that made me impressed. It wasn't QUITE to the extent that e-ink is, but it was tremendously better in that regard.

Are there proper words for what I'm trying to say? I've now tried explaining this like 5 times and I never know how to explain this other than this way.
I havent seen one but I get your drift....