Droid overclock settings question

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Popping bottles in the ice do do do like a blizzard. Lol ok this is a overclock with what's he's name... Um J um 1 sec..............Still thinking.....80 percent done......... . .. .... ....moving file to brain ¢¡™~°=+»»»»»»»»».......99 percent done......... ...... ..... .......locating memory of the file database.... ..... B drive:/brain/thoughts/saved profiles/memory loading 100%.

Jrummy app question. I can set at boot ondemand with min at 400mhz and max 1.2ghz but when I set it up for performance and restart it thinks it's set at 1ghz but when I open it to set cpu scaling it then starts to do what it was supposed to hit 1.2ghz. Same for profiles when set it will not work until go to set Cpu scaling
after a restart. Everything works fine though if I do not restart. So why does it do this?

Sorry for no space or commas U feeling crazzzzy atm. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're right, it does that. I don't know why either but if you reset your Droid you might as well go right into the app and set it up.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I recently changed away from this app and switched to quick clock....much better and it auto calibrates to your phone giving you safe over clock ranges

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
But to answer question you have to set up a screen on profile

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Quick clock, is that in the market? How much is it?

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Sorry but that app looks very complicated. I don't get it lol... Think I may just stick with that gay jrummy maybe he'll fix it.... I mean ondemand at 400-1.2-1.3 isn't that bad.