Droid on Froyo - Camera's Viewfinder and Pics Blurry

darkwolf

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let you know, these forums are awesome, thanks for gathering so much good information and custom roms all in one site.

Now I have done lots of searches here, and in Google about the issue I'm having.
My camera's viewfinder and pictures are very blurry. I do understand Droid's camera is not a professional one, but I remember I was able to see the viewfinder before taking a picture very clear; and even also after taking them. Pictures came out good and great, both viewable on Droid and PC.

But now since...October 23rd 2010 when I tried to take a picure viewfinder seemed blurry and hard to see from a distance.
I understand it could have been macro settings, but it is in Auto-Mode. I changed it to both: Inifnity and Macro, but the issue remains.

Now I do remember, when I took a picture it "auto-adjusted" then gave me the red or green borders and took it.
But now, it's not "auto-adjusting" at all, it just lets me know with green or red borders and takes it.

I already tried formatting it, going to a pevious backup, going to a different kernel, clearing data for camera, installed a camera software from the marketplace, etc.

Droid - Froyo - Slayher lv 1000 - Bugless Beast v.5

Please let me know anything I can try I will.

Thanks,

OP
D

darkwolf

Reaction score
Update: I just went back to 2.1, and still having an issue.
Can anyone please help me? I'm running out of ideas :S

OP
D

darkwolf

Reaction score
Also, before I noticed when you took a picture doing a zoom in zoom out (focus effect), and it isn't doin it anymore. So it looks like it it is in "zoom" mode and doesn't wanna go back to do the autofocus. I already tried autofocus, macro and infinity, but it seems it is stuck.