Camera HORRIBLE quality?

demon69120

Reaction score
When I first got my Droid, it took magnificient pictures. Bright, crisp and clear. 3 days later now the pictures are awful. They're all blurry and cheap looking. I have flashed a few roms since... but I don't think that makes the camera suck. Any ideas?

R1Lover

Reaction score
different ROM can effect the camera.... it all depends on if they have used the correct camera files or not.

slinky

Reaction score
When I first got my Droid, it took magnificient pictures. Bright, crisp and clear. 3 days later now the pictures are awful. They're all blurry and cheap looking. I have flashed a few roms since... but I don't think that makes the camera suck. Any ideas?

Get your eyes checked. The Droid doesn't take bright, crisp and clear photos. Perhaps it takes half decent ones at low resolutions. The best photos I've seen pushed from the camera are outdoors. The camera sucks. Anything small you may have tinkered with might affect the suck effect.

nphil

Reaction score
Yeah, I sort of wish Motorola had just stuck the ZN5 camera on the Droid. That camera was AMAZING, even better than my old N95's.