Droid Notification Help please

Lellis7motox

Reaction score
Hello, i just got a Droid incredible today and it is amazing dancedroid

Anyway, i have facebook and gmail and hotmail on it but when i get new mail or a facebook notification my phone doesn't show it or ring. How can i make it ring when i get new mail or facebook notifications? Thanks :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
welcome to the forum and congrats on picking up the Incredible.

Have you checked your settings? Normally notifications are set to automatic arleady, but just go in there and double check them.

Also the phone could be set to refresh every so often (different intervals) so you might get it once it refreshes say every 10 minutes.

OP
L

Lellis7motox

Reaction score
I have been looking in the settings but i cannot find anything about apps ringing and what not :huh:

harrellj

Reaction score
In either app, hit the menu key and settings should be an option. Once there, notification options should be avaulable. Make sure those are enabled.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

OP
L

Lellis7motox

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i figured it out, you have to bee on the home page of the apps to do it dancedroid

styx

Reaction score
Hello, i just got a Droid incredible today and it is amazing dancedroid

Anyway, i have facebook and gmail and hotmail on it but when i get new mail or a facebook notification my phone doesn't show it or ring. How can i make it ring when i get new mail or facebook notifications? Thanks :)
OMG that would drive me nuts. At least you can turn it on and off. :)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i figured it out, you have to bee on the home page of the apps to do it dancedroid
The notification setting in Settings is just the system notification. For apps, you set the notification in each app's settings.