Droid Market Place Problem

victoriac

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this so I posted in general questions. I also searched but can't find anything anywhere on my question. My husband got a Droid yesterday, when he activated it he had the 2.1 update message and he did update. My issue is I updated 2-3 weeks ago. We were both going through our Google Market app to look at the live wallpapers. He has way more apps and choices on his than I do. For example when he searches "live wallpaper" more than 200 apps come up for him. When I search the same thing I only get half of that at 100 and something. Is there anyway to update my market app? I have searched on the phone and can't see any setting or anything that will let me. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks

FLE

Reaction score
This is odd before the 2.1 up date I did not have many live wallpapers, on a currious hunt I just checked the market I have a lot more now then before. The count may well be in the 200 now. Interesting. I am going to a gathering that Verizon is putting on Thursday about the Droid @7-9pm Eastern I will ask this question and I will give you the response. I will also be posting as much as I can about what this un veiling of the 2.1 for the droid is about.

gatewayad

Reaction score
Around 200 live right now i quickly counted and i'm on an ese53 rooted droid. you may want to try pulling the battery ( I know thats a standard answer but it does clear your kinda reboot everything)