Droid Landscape mode...troubles anyone?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
not worth it to go through the hassle Matthew : )

M

Matth3w

It really boiled down to something a long time ago. I was a member of a car forum with 20,000+ posts, and every time we had a car meet people were calling me by my screen name which I thought was weird. So I changed my screen name to Matth3w because Matthew was already taken.

Seeing as how I belong to about 100 different forums, if I had to remember which ones I was Matthew on and which I was Matth3w on I would probably kick myself in the ass. So now I just sign up with Matth3w because 99.99% of the time, it's not taken.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just because people complain doesn't make it true. I know I have, and I've seen CerealKiller, petition to see a video of the stock home doing this... and there's never been one submission....

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Matthew, I know what you mean. I have people call me Dylan from my screen name. My wife used to have a cat named Dylan (named after Bob). Long dead now, but I called him Dylan the cat. Hense the screen name.

Big Cam

Reaction score
From the home screen it will only go to landscape with the keyboard open or in the dock.

Almost any other program allows landscape with the keyboard closed.

exisbest

Reaction score
Well im glad I could help you and it fixed the problem. As for everyone else, I really cant believe this conversation is still going on. You guys just keep going back and forth about if it goes into LS on the hone screen or not. I know im new on here but man is that what this forum is like? Justr back and forth about the same thing over and over again, haha.