Droid keyboard

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im not sure which part of the forum to ask this so im just going to ask here, :) My mom, dad, sis and i all have the motorola droid, I got mine first and the rest followed. My question is about my keyboard, Were the first droids different or something? (mines a day 1 droid) i noticed that my keyboard is different than all the rest of my familys, My keys are more bubbly. the center comes out, which is entirely different from my the rest because the keys are flat and totally not rounded. Also the space in between buttons is different on mine.... This is just a random question ive been wondering about for awhile. thx for your future input. :)

kaboyd

Reaction score
YUP. Idk if some of the first releases were made on a different line or if Moto actually changed midstream but I've seen a few threads and pics of bubbled keys.

krazyrunner86

Reaction score
Wait really? I never thought about it or saw any threads about it. I have a Day 1 Droid as well and my keys are definitely rounded. Not a lot mind you, but there is a definite bulging toward the center. Weird that the newer ones are not like that...

Abadus

Reaction score
There is a big thread on this forum about it. I got my droid a few months ago and my keys are rounded. Makes the keyboard great. The first in store model I looked at had flat keys. I almost didn't get the droid because of this. But the second place I looked had nice keys.

li2327

Reaction score
I have the puffy keys as well. This is my second droid and they both had puffy keys.