Droid is pissing me off

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol@the phone sex.

If there are NO OTHER OPTIONS, sounds like RSD Lite time. See if you can boot into the bootloader:

Turn off the phone, slide open the keyboard and press UP on the D Pad (up as in you are typing on the keyboard) and power on the phone (U have to keep the D Pad pressed UP when you press the power button) If you can see the bootloader screen, you can use RSD Lite.

And seriously, if this is the only fix, this app needs to be removed pronto from the market. I may install this just to see whats up with it. And I know it may be impossible now, but do you know if there are any other screen type apps installed on your phone? It's possible another app conflicted with this and something went haywire.

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
You guys all remind me of an AOL chatroom in the late 90's, Yibber yabberin this n that. haha

Screen Crack v1.0.3 Application for Android | Demo

no but in all seriousness, go there and look at this app I got, then read the comment that someone else left on the bottom of the page, it reads:

"This app messes up your screen do not download this app" and its from Jessica on the 15th of April of 2010.

I want to clap for Jessica now, because she understands that there is no way to pull up the recovery console and be able to view what the hell it says when your screen is BLACK. Its lit up, but its black. BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK. Did the whole x plus power n ctrl alt del n its black. Oh yea, and when the girl your talking to is fat but sounds skinny on the phone, phone sex is way better than the real deal OK?

Have I cleared this all up for you guys?

Yea I downloaded this app when I first got my Droid. That comment is hilarious, it really makes me wonder about people. Oh and it's actually 4/14/2010.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Did the whole x plus power n ctrl alt del n its black.

If the screen is black even during the boot process then I don't see how an app could cause it. No apps are loaded at that stage and couldn't do this.

If you're really having this problem, take it to a Verizon store and let them try to restore it.

HarshReality

Reaction score
Im honored to be amongst so many caring persons who go to such lengths to help an HNG but Im honestly getting the impression that no matter what you suggest they are simply going to say 'wont work' and 'need phone sex'. I'd call it a locked or removed thread or create a forum called 'just for laughs' and move it there.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol

I have two flaws: I actually give ppl the benefit of the doubt; and if you tell me something...I actually believe it. And yes I said that right, they are flaws of mine..cuz I been burnt a few times off the internet, in the "real world" (quoting that not to trying to put down the internet or online as being fake)

I'm learning tho.

Did the whole x plus power n ctrl alt del n its black.

If the screen is black even during the boot process then I don't see how an app could cause it. No apps are loaded at that stage and couldn't do this.

If you're really having this problem, take it to a Verizon store and let them try to restore it.

This is interesting.....cuz if an app actually did that, the app maker needs to be asked some serious questions.

Last edited:
OP
M

mrwyno14

Reaction score
Theres no comming back guys, my guess is as good as yours, thanks for the support :)

OP
M

mrwyno14

Reaction score
Im honored to be amongst so many caring persons who go to such lengths to help an HNG but Im honestly getting the impression that no matter what you suggest they are simply going to say 'wont work' and 'need phone sex'. I'd call it a locked or removed thread or create a forum called 'just for laughs' and move it there.

You are the one that is posting on here for nothing, if your not gonna try and help then why post?