Droid Incredible - Shipping by July 28th

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
psia9.jpg

A couple weeks ago, a rumor became rampant that the Droid Incredible was being discontinued, because it found itself on Verizon's EOL (End of the Line) list. It was certainly a troubling notion, to drop the newest and best Droid from VZ's lineup so soon.

Yesterday we all gained a sigh of relief when we learned that the Droid Incredible is not being discontinued. Instead, HTC may be switching to a different screen, due to Samsung's AMOLED shortages. But the question was still up in the air... when will Droid Incredibles start shipping again? Well, today we got word from Verizon, that the new batch of Droid Incredibles will start shipping again by July 28th.

So, by that time the Droid X will have been released, and the Droid 2 will be on the horizon, is anyone still interested in purchasing the Droid Incredible? Or have these delays hindered your interest in the HTC's flagship handset on Verizon?

via TalkAndroid
Source VerizonWireless

Last edited:

Gadgetguitar

Reaction score
Have had every smatphone Verizon sold. Had the Moto Droid stock and mod. Picked the DINC up when it came out. This phone is the smoothest fit phone I ever had. Verizon is missing the boat on not promoting this phone.

Mule65

Reaction score
Here's the HTC Inc will be shipped widget! The date increments most every day.

htc_incredible.png

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have had every smatphone Verizon sold. Had the Moto Droid stock and mod. Picked the DINC up when it came out. This phone is the smoothest fit phone I ever had. Verizon is missing the boat on not promoting this phone.

How do you promote something you don't have in stock?

"Come one, come all, get the Incredible, we don't have any until July 28th but what the heck get put on the waiting list. Oh btw we have the Droid X coming out on the 15th but hey, you can wait can't you?"

And Verizon is promoting it, I've seen the commercial. Just not as heavy as their Moto Droid, which is still IMHO the big daddy of all the Droids.:)

mrdroid

Reaction score
The inc commercials have started up again today in full force. In the 3 hours I've been awake I've seen 2 TV commercials and heard 4 or 5 radio commercials. I haven't heard one in like a month and I watch the same TV show and listen to the same radio station every day.

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm hearing a ton of DI commercials on the radio today.

Million

Reaction score
Mad cause I wanted one of these and stuck with DEris. :mad:

Guess its DX for me then.

Jde2466

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
I just ordered one but not sure if I want to wait and get it or get the X when it comes out. Any opinions?? I am just hesitant about the size of the X.