WireFly Unboxes Droid Incredible 2; April 28th Release Confirmed

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ZD7G4gPromE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7G4gPromE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 got an unboxing video over at WireFly, the online cellular phone retailer. The unboxing confirmed 'rumors' that the phone would have a global radio. Interestingly, even though Verizon has yet to confirm anything regarding the phone, WireFly has confirmed that the phone's launch date will be April 28th, and pre-sales start tomorrow! There's not much to the video, but it offers a nice "recap" on the specs of the phone. Dang! The next few months are going to create some tough decisions...

[Instant Update]: Interestingly, in the middle of writing this story for you guys, WireFly has both pulled their story and the video. I'll keep an eye out to figure out what is going on, but if you find out something anytime today, post in this thread to let everyone know. For the sake of continuity, I am still going to post the link to the story and the video, even though it is now unwatchable unless you can login. Strange...

Source: Android.net via BGR and WireFly

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They pulled it to probably do a better review. I must admit that when I saw it last night I was disappointed that he spent 10 mins opening a box and stumbling though partial info. And what made it worse was that at the 9 min mark he finally turned it on and all we saw was the lock screen. I actually found his tbolt reviews useful so hopefully he fix up the inc 2 review.

masfet

Reaction score
He likely demoed a pre-production unit, bounded to a Verizon retail location.

azules9780

Reaction score
Well the length is shorter than the 10+minutes pc747 was referring to and it's still private sooo.... that sucks.