Droid Incredible Saves Man's Life - Stops a Bullet

J

JohnDroid

[video=youtube;AU3TLIrqLRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU3TLIrqLRI[/video]​

We've all heard stories of your cell phone 'saving your life' in an emergency with that critical piece of information. But this lucky guy's life was saved by his HTC Incredible literally... it stopped a bullet from hitting his chest.

While working as a valet at a night club some gun wielding individuals who had previously been kicked out of the club started shooting bullets randomly toward the club. Garber happened to get hit in his upper chest area but luckily the battery in the HTC Incredible took the brunt of the shot and the bullet never penetrated his skin.

Be sure to check out the video and count your blessings that you've never needed your cell phone to stop a bullet for you.

(Source: Geek.com)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'll keep my kevlar shirts.....

But a very cool story indeed!

Dan_08

Reaction score
gotta love the droid line...even though it was the HTC....imagine what the xoom will stop, lol.

Seriously though must of been a .38 or 380...but the pics of guns looks like a 9mm, I would think anything bigger would of went through. Be cool to see this on Mythbusters

VZ4G3NT

Reaction score
Hope he had insurance. Id be milking HTC for a free one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
that didn't look like an incredible to me but i've never seen one up close before... let alone one having a bullet in it.

It would be a great PR stunt if HTC or verizon sent him a new one

Imagine going to the store and being like "can you transfer the contacts?"