Droid Incredible Owners - begging for your help!

KoreyI

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'll try and keep this short.
My LCD screen is broken, but touch input is still working on my Droid Incredible.

I have been able to blindly put the phone into Disk Drive mode and removed all of my pictures/etc, but I am still not able to retrieve my contacts in this manner. For some reason, the contacts are not synced on GMAIL either....
Essentially, I need to put the phone into USB debugging mode so I can export the contacts to my computer. The trick is, I need to do this blindly.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a detailed step-by-step guide on the keystrokes that it takes to put the phone into debugging mode. By this, I mean I need the locations of where to touch on the screen, with measurements.
If I remember correctly, the easiest way to do this would be to press the following key strokes:

Menu button -> settings (I think this was the bottom right one?) -> applications -> development -> usb debugging check mark

So, if anyone could give me the measurement locations for these key strokes I would be INCREDIBLY thankful. I know that when you get to the settings menu and you have to choose applications, that the scroller may place it in a different position by default. Please let me know how far off the applications one is ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE ALL THE WAY SCROLLED UP IN THAT LIST.

Thank you