Droid Incredible Message/ AUX problems.

mapletown42

Reaction score
I have a problem with my droid incredible and hope someone can help me out. The other day I hooked my droid upto my phone charger and upto my stereo using AUX cable/ male adapter) no problems so far. ( I the AUX to listen to pandora raido.) Here comes the problem. I drive to the gym and when i get there I decided to leave my droid in the car so i dont have to mess with while in the gym. With everything still plugged in, the AUX cable and the car charger, I shut off my phone and head in. When i come back out, roughly 2 hours later everything is where i left it and everything seems fine. I turn my phone back on and within about 5 minutes it just all of a sudden automatically sends out two old text messages from the other day. I didnt even realize this happened until the person who the messages were automatically sent to txted me back saying like- "what the heck is this?". I told them i have no idea what happened and I still have no idea what happened or how it happened. Can anyone please help me out?- Thanks

Snagem

Reaction score
Text messaging issues

I have had nothing but problems with txting since I got my X.. that is actually the only issue that I am having.. I have to make a "fake call" on my phone just to see if anyone has sent me txt messages because the only time they come through is when a call is active, incoming or outgoing. I am also receiving the same txts from friends u to 5 times each txt.. its getting old... my reason for joining this forum is for that issue mainly.. I hope its fixed soon... I'm in an extended network and wonder if that has anything to do with it...