Droid incredible: font size and battery life

luvtype

Reaction score
1. Are fonts globally scalable? Or at least: can fonts be resized in the email apps? This was left out of the Motorola Droids and it's a major flaw (for me). And a must for my next smartphone. If anyone knows, please respond.

2. How is the battery life? I find that on some days my battery drains very quickly on the Motorola Droid. With heavy browsing, I need to recharge a lot, more than once a day, a major annoyance while traveling. How does the Incredible fare in this dept.?

Thanks!

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
I don't have the phone just yet, but from the various posts on the site, the battery life sucks, so many people suggest getting a larger battery. Haven't read anything about the font size.

cpjr

Reaction score
Dont know of any way to resize fonts...

And yes, battery life sucks worse than any phone I believe I have ever had in a long time - I mean it really sucks. Almost makes me not want the phone :(

nightfishing

Reaction score
1. is a "Android" flaw not a phone flaw.

2. Battery life is fine. I would suggest a 1750 (as I would on any contemporary smart phone). Lot's of nonsense posted about battery issues, but you should be able to get a solid work day out of it between charges. With moderate use I see 16-18 hrs on the 1750.

cpjr

Reaction score
1. is a "Android" flaw not a phone flaw.

2. Battery life is fine. I would suggest a 1750 (as I would on any contemporary smart phone). Lot's of nonsense posted about battery issues, but you should be able to get a solid work day out of it between charges. With moderate use I see 16-18 hrs on the 1750.

Your work day must not be nearly as "solid" as mine is, cause I cant get anywhere near 16-18 hours on my incredible.

And compared to my Moto Droid and iPhone 3GS, the moto gets decently better life (setup exactly like my incredible) and the 3GS gets way better life than either one, with nearly the same usage (as Ive compared all three).