droid incredible 2

tagudelo

Reaction score
This is my first contract phone. My husband and I both got the incredible 2 the same day.
Here it is not even a week later and my phone is messing up. It force closes everything, or says application has closed unexpectedly and I have to hit force close when it pops up. Also I cannot pull up my contacts, nor the dialer. Even if I click on a telephone number online, I cannot call. A couple of force close Windows pop up and go back to the home screen.
I don't know if its something I have messed with settings wise or what but desperately need this fixed. My husbands phone is still working like it should. Have tried some of the clear cache advice posts given online. Nothing worked. Maybe made a little worse. HELP ME!!!!!!!

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Do a factory data reset which you can find under phone/SD card memory. This will reset your phone back to just like it was out of the box. You will need to sign back in using your Gmail name and password. So long as you saved your contacts as Google contacts they will automatically reload. Let us know how it goes or if you need any more help. Good luck!

This post is Incredible 2!

OP
T

tagudelo

Reaction score
Thank you for the fix. My phone is working good as new, so far. However now my husbands phone has started to act up. The Droid market starts up but says app has stopped unexpectedly. And when he goes to text messages and voicemail it says this linked program is not installed on your phone...... What should We do?

OP
T

tagudelo

Reaction score
Is there any way of knowing when this will be fixed? And
will we know the fix is available?

OP
T

tagudelo

Reaction score
Oh okay, Will do. Thanks for your help. The factory reset worked for my husbands phone as well. :)
Thanks again.