Droid incredible 2 with 74mb/month?

InventiousTech

Reaction score
I am looking to get an android phone, and I want either the droid x or the droid incredible 2. I have looked on wirefly, and I can't find an option for the 75 mb/month plan. All I want to do is check e-mail and some light browsing, so I don't need the unlimited data. Is the 75 mb/month plan available for these phones? I don't really want to pay the $150 to get the phone from verizon, so I would like to use the $50 from wirefly. By the way, I want to add a line to a family plan.

EDIT: sorry, I meant 75mb in the title.

Last edited:

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
I am looking to get an android phone, and I want either the droid x or the droid incredible 2. I have looked on wirefly, and I can't find an option for the 75 mb/month plan. All I want to do is check e-mail and some light browsing, so I don't need the unlimited data. Is the 75 mb/month plan available for these phones? I don't really want to pay the $150 to get the phone from verizon. I am adding a line to a family plan.

I would really advise getting the unlimited data before it goes to tiered data. Sometimes you can use more data than you think.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
You can't get a "feature phone" data plan on a "smart phone".

$29.99 - unlimited
or
$45.99 unlimited/mail hosting (totally un-needed)

OP
I

InventiousTech

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the quick replies, I guess I have to pay the 29.99.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
75mb on a smartphone is just asking to pay the extra usage fee.

Get on that unlimited plan while it's still up, you'll find alot more use out of your smartphone than any "dumb phone".