Droid Incredible 2 Favorites Widget

cronaldo9387

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first ever thread so be kind :)... I have had my phone for about a month now and I love it. For some reason on the Favorites Widget one of my contacts have as default text messaging when you click the picture, while the others when you click the picture take you to their Details contact page. I have tried to remove the one contact from the widget and add again but nothing changed. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thank you

nikecar

Reaction score
Go in the contacts edit page for that person. Make sure the mobile or phone is listed as default, NOT the text message

OP
C

cronaldo9387

Reaction score
Go in the contacts edit page for that person. Make sure the mobile or phone is listed as default, NOT the text message

I'm sorry but I do not know how to make the mobile my default. I tried to do it. Can you please explain how I do that? Sorry.

nikecar

Reaction score
Go into your contact. Press and hold the number you want as primary number. You get a popup box titled ACTION. down in the middle is "Set as primary number"

Select that.

OP
C

cronaldo9387

Reaction score
Go into your contact. Press and hold the number you want as primary number. You get a popup box titled ACTION. down in the middle is "Set as primary number"

Select that.

It is already set as primary number