Droid Golfcard app

don

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded the Golfcard app? I can not connect with my USB cable.

jkayner

Reaction score
haven't tried a golf card app, but i used FreeCaddie yesterday on the course. worked great.

OP
D

don

Reaction score
I downloaded and created my golf course. I will try it tomorrow.

Thanks

pcmorin

Reaction score
It force closes on me continuously. I thought it was because I launched it at my house. I went to the course yesterday and it still does the same thing. I need to contact the developers.

OP
D

don

Reaction score
My Golfcard app closed two times on the course today. Let me know what the developer says.

dannys22

Reaction score
It force closes on me continuously. I thought it was because I launched it at my house. I went to the course yesterday and it still does the same thing. I need to contact the developers.

I had the same thing happen to yesterday and today just playing around with it. I thought it was because I tried to move the screen around a hole and didn't wait for the image to stabilize before trying to move it again.
I had to map out a course Tuesday night for playing yesterday. I didn't read the manual and didn't figure out how to get the yardages from the middle of the fairway. It was hard to create the map on the computer due to not being able to zoom in close enough, so setting the teebox and middle of the green was off. The yardage showed a difference of 20 yards from the card distance.

Danny

Vindii

Reaction score

I had the same thing happen to yesterday and today just playing around with it. I thought it was because I tried to move the screen around a hole and didn't wait for the image to stabilize before trying to move it again.
I had to map out a course Tuesday night for playing yesterday. I didn't read the manual and didn't figure out how to get the yardages from the middle of the fairway. It was hard to create the map on the computer due to not being able to zoom in close enough, so setting the teebox and middle of the green was off. The yardage showed a difference of 20 yards from the card distance.

Danny

I used this the last 2 times I played. Worked pretty well. Biggest problem I can see is the battery is not going to last long enough to play 18 holes. I play 18 yesterday and luckily the course was empty so we finished in 3 hours and 15 minutes. The battery had only 10% left. Most round around here will take longer than that.

Any ideas on getting better battery life while running Golfcard?