droid getting Multitouch?

drewshaver

Reaction score
the dolphin browser is slow and buggy. i remove that crap right away. just like home++, all the problems are not worth a few silly features

I use the dolphin browser predominantly and have not experienced any problems.

Personally, I think pin - zoom is far cooler, and since it can be done with 1 hand, more useful! (see: [video=youtube;CKpC90dvO3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpC90dvO3k[/video] 40 sec in)

too bad xscope is ridiculusly ugly

JamesX

Reaction score
>.> Having pinch zoom does not necessarily negate normal zoom. Hopefully both are implemented.

When using Google Maps I wish there were pinch zoom. While single tab zoom-in is great, having to hit the + button to zoom out is not.

moosc

Reaction score
how do you multi touch with one hand? i find it silly that every one whines about it. as the google guy said double tap is perfect and you only need one hand. to many iphone fanboys want everything apple has or stole.

JamesX

Reaction score
As the google guy said double tap is perfect and you only need one hand. to many iphone fanboys want everything apple has or stole.

When using Google Maps I wish there were pinch zoom. While single tab zoom-in is great, having to hit the + button to zoom out is not.

Google is not god. Their product isn't perfect. And not everyone use DROID 1 hand. So those who hold it with 1 hand (or it is on a table/mount) and manipulate the map with 1 hand need to suffer the inconvinence of going to the lower right corner and hit + every time?

Why not have both?

I don't even have an iPhone but I realize the usefulness of some of there control designs.