Droid going to have multi-touch enabled? Looks like yes.

oCrashandBurno

Reaction score
Motorola Spites Google, Promises Multitouch For All - Motorola multitouch - Gizmodo

Google may not be too interested in giving their US market native app multitouch in the Nexus One, but Motorola aims to please, with CEO Sanjay Jha promising to "deliver multitouch in the majority of our devices." Going on, he told Laptop Mag "There's a complex set of factors, not all of them technical," which makes us wonder is he's referring to Google's thoughts on multitouch Androids. Google's motto may be "don't be evil," but giving European Nexus One owners native multitouch and ignoring other countries is frankly baffling. [Laptop Mag via Phone Arena via Engadget]

I am so freaking happy right now

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I already have it for the web with Dolphin but it would be cool to have on other apps and the homescreens I suppose?

Wagner :motdroidvert:

shademar

Reaction score
It's not clear to me whether this means 'technologically enabled', much like the droid is now (but thus does not necessarily backed by OS support), or whether this means that Moto would, for instance, capitalize on their hardware support and push a tweaked version of Milestone 2.1 out to multi-touch capable devices. Like, say, the droid.