Droid Email Down

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to no new email on my Droid. Knowing that isn't right I checked with VZW and the Droid email is down right now. He told me it will be corrected in the next 48 hours. All other data is working correctly. So if you are using it for work. Checking you desktop and using text might be better until this is a fixed issue!

Edit : I'm in Florida BTW i'm not sure how far the outage goes!

medicTHREE

Reaction score
This is certainly not nationwide. I am getting emails right now in the midwest. Outages happen pretty frequently. For the entire system to be down(that would include all other data plans) then we'd have a big problem... Like the apocalypse.

nwsam

Reaction score
My data connection was completely out when I got up this morning (michigan). I didn't check the phone service but I cycled power and everything came back up.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still down here! I know i got atleast 60 emails being not deliverd too. So maybe its only the se region or just Florida. Either way I assure you it's down here

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
you know what, i get my emails but i just noticed that i only have a single bar of signal.. i usually have full bars.. maybe its affecting us in a way as well..

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm back up now. I'm gonna remove the sticky also now. If anyone has issues please post them here