Droid DNA Kitkat Thread

biggles

Reaction score
It was supposed to get here by 3/31. Anyway, please post here when you get the OTA update. Also, any impressions on the update are welcomed (performance, interface, quirks, etc).

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I just read a few articles last night saying that kitkat is in certification stage and its on Verizon to get it out to DNA. I Don't remember where I the found exact article as I was trying to find out why my DNA has terrible battery life now that Verizon has force updated me to 4.2 and sense 5. I kept denying it but they forced it through overnight a week ago and I miss sense 4. I know that I'm in the minority but I liked the last sense and 4.1 better. I was on XDA Developer's site.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2714674
Waiting for Kitkat 4.4 for HTC Droid DNA

I had read in several articles that Kitkat would solve the awful battery issues but 2 of my co-workers have HTC One's (M7) and have been running KitKat and said that battery life is worse now. My DNA used to last me 20+ hrs but now the best I get is 11-12. Usage is the same as I have always used it and I use very few apps. I love the phone but feel like I have to have it plugged in all day

Last edited: