Droid DNA Battery Life?

kcooldude

Reaction score
The battery is okay. Obviously since DNA has 1080p the screen will use up more battery. However the quad processor uses up less battery than a phone with a duo processor. DNA's battery capacity is less than the s3 by a little bit. So DNA probably has the same or maybe a bit less battery life than the s3. The DNA is the best phone on the US market!

sabirc13

Reaction score
Tell you what if the m7 comes to Verizon and I'm hoping it does it will most likely have a 2300mah battery. Thats 13% bigger and if you do simple math that should give it significantly better web browsing and screen on time way more than an hour of both ... I knew what I was getting into when I bought this phone but if able I'm going to buy the m7.

kcooldude

Reaction score
If you wanna talk about m7 then you have to talk about other future phones like s4. I have no knowledge of future phones

cdogg777

Reaction score
My wife has a Galaxy Nexus. Not a great comparison but good enough. We have been comparing battery life. We woke up the other day, played a few rounds of Scrabble and she was at 77% and I was at 87%. This is what we've seen in most tests, DNA has a slightly better battery than the Nexus. I didn't think mine was very good until I compared. But neither of us has let the phone die and recharged yet. Only had them for about a month now.

sabirc13

Reaction score
Hopefully Brando makes a power jacket case for the DNA like they did for the Lumia 920 that would be awesome...

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Battery life has not been an issue at all for me.
I have WiFi on at home and I have the Nokia inductive charger on my desk.. so if I notice the battery below 50% I just drop it on the plate and it gets a boost until the next time I have to use it.

DroidudeAZ

Reaction score
I would say battery life is better than my GNex with the 2100mah battery. It sips very little when in stand by mode. When using it, it's about normal. If my useage is moderate, I can go 10 - 20 hours before it dips under 10%. If I use it heavily, I can drain it in 7 hours or so. Overall I'm pretty happy with the battery life.

StinkyPete

Reaction score
Have had the phone for a few months now and have never had to charge it mid-day. It holds up at 50% with moderate usage and 25% with heavy usage from around 6:30am to 8:00-9:00pm at night when I put it on the charging pad. I don't really need anything more than that.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
I am loving the battery life as well! Compared to my Galaxy Nexus, this is awesome! Lol. Moderate use and I do not charge during the entire day. I will still have a quarter green bar late at night, and when I wake up in the morning, still have green. I live in a low signal area with1-2 bars on Nexus, 3 bars on this DNA! Better radio. A review I read that even though screen is 1080p, the screen appears to be energy efficient. I chose this phone over the Note.