Droid Crazyness

xMatt007x

Reaction score
So, well.. I'm not going crazy but I need to get a new smart phone. I have been reading up on the Droid Incredible not sure if I like the HTC UI and the battery life is a killer. The Moto Droid has better battery life.. So I'm thinking of waiting about a month and see if their is any new smart phone on the market. I would love to get the Moto Droid 2/Pro What would you do? Wait?

Skaggz

Reaction score
There is always going to be something new and with better specs right around the corner. You're going to have to dive in sooner or later.

Diordna

Reaction score
I would definitely wait for the Droid 2 and what not. I think you'll be pleased.

If not, Id probably get a Droid instead of the incredible. Again, personal preferences and also many others switched back to the droid from the incredible.

And well, many haven't either.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
No matter what you get or when you get it, there will always be a newer or better phone that will come out 2 months after you get yours. There are so many new android phones coming out that the choices will be overwhelming. I say get the Motorola Droid, there are so many possibilities with the Droid. Not rooted or rooted the options are vast. You will have so much fun with all the capabilities of your droid. I know for me, just when I think I know it all, another ROM or theme or app comes out that shows me something more my phone can do. Its an ever evolving droid world of enjoyment.