Droid contact download for Kenwood KDC-X994 CD Player

campbell21

Reaction score
I just recently got a kenwood stereo system put in my car and it has the bluetooth pairing on it. I am able to pair the phone and system, which I am able to make and receive calls. It won't download my contacts. It just continues to say DOWNLOADING on the deck. This has gone on for weeks. I talked to the people where it was installed and they say everything checks out fine and that its fine. When I talk to the people at Verizon they say everything is set up correctly on my phone....to their knowledge. What can be done to fix this issue?

eodlrd

Reaction score
Can't help with your issue, sorry. But.........

How do you like that stereo otherwise? I have been looking at one of those for awhile now, mainly for media streaming thru bluetooth. Does it reliably connect every time?

Is it bright while driving at night?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sbergdor

Reaction score
I was told by my installer the Verizon phones have an issue synching the phone book because the contacts aren't actually stored on the phone but "in the cloud".
I went into the contact list on my phone and imported my contacts to the SIM card and now it seems to work fine although I cant get the music to stream. (which is why Im checking out the forum)