Droid Charging Hub/Light Indicator/Wiggle

dookateh

Reaction score
So when i plug the charger into my phone...first off there is a wiggle and it comes off somewhat easily...but the real problem is the charging itself, I have to angle it properly n play around with it to get the indicator to say its charging...but in recent days its impossible to find that angle...

I called Verizon and they said its considered physical damage and i would have to pay 90$ to get it replaced which i think is a lil much.

Does anybody know if i could the actual USB charger thing inside the phone is replaceable?

karns

Reaction score
The exact same thing happened to my D1... I took it to Verizon and they were going to change the port free of charge as I was under my one year warranty still. Instead, they decided not to bother and just gave me a new (refurbished) one. I fully expected to have to pay for the repair.

Kathy

OP
D

dookateh

Reaction score
The exact same thing happened to my D1... I took it to Verizon and they were going to change the port free of charge as I was under my one year warranty still. Instead, they decided not to bother and just gave me a new (refurbished) one. I fully expected to have to pay for the repair.

Kathy

Thanksss for the input..ill be taking it to them today.